+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Errors in offer letter.

Jainoc2012

Dec 16, 2018
Hi .
I have applied for Mechanical technician precision skills in georgian college for may intake 2019. I got the offer letter with in 1 week ,but it has some errors in program start date ,house name and postal code(pin code). After senting a reply to collage ,they give a revised offer letter ,but still there are errors in house name and pin code ,the course duration dates were corrected. Agent says that it is not at all a problem and correct ourself using editor. Is it cause problem in future or in loan procedure?. I have paid $2500 tuition deposit. Please help me and give some suggestions.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Ok. Is there any problem for continuing visa process and bank loan with the present offer letter. I'm fear of passing days.
You should make it corrected from college.call college directly and send a msg or mail giving proper details. Tell them its very urgent and important to make this correction for visa process. Don't do it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jainoc2012

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Ok. Is there any problem for continuing visa process and bank loan with the present offer letter. I'm fear of passing days.
Always ensure that the information and details are correct a few days spent correcting the mistake is better than facing problems later on. Don't follow your agents advice contact the college/university and get the corrections done.
Any visa or loan process on the current letter will pose a problem in the future.

Reactions: Lovesahota92