+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in biometric letter

ari1379

Feb 5, 2018
Hello,

I have made a mistake while filling my application and there is a mistake in my name in my biometric collection letter. What should I do? I reported a technical issue on the application but hear nothing. I am afraid my letter will be expired and I cannot do anything about it.
Can anybody give me a lead on what I should do?
I thank you all in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

I have made a mistake while filling my application and there is a mistake in my name in my biometric collection letter. What should I do? I reported a technical issue on the application but hear nothing. I am afraid my letter will be expired and I cannot do anything about it.
This is not a technical issue. Your names in the TRV application and your passport must match.

You must send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC web form + an email to the relevant visa office informing them about the mistake in your application form. And, request for either a new biometric letter to be issued, or ask whether you can use the current letter

Reactions: shalva

projitMukherjee

Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

Please can you tell me what was the final outcome? I'm in a similar situation!! Please help