+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error: Countries or territories of residence

Katyffka

Mar 20, 2022
hello good day

I applying for the canada-ukraine authorization for emergency travel program then i faced an one error that :

(Error: Countries or territories of residence)
and im already did that step and i applied my current country plus territory of residence, where I've lived for the past five years

so Im just asking how i shoud move from that step or i can fix this error?

Roman88

Mar 21, 2022
hello good day

I applying for the canada-ukraine authorization for emergency travel program then i faced an one error that :

and im already did that step and i applied my current country plus territory of residence, where I've lived for the past five years

Hello. I have the same issue!! Are there any information how to fix it ?

eliza178

Apr 1, 2022
Hi! I have the same issue. I tried to delete the application and start again, but it did not work. Anyone solved the issue?

Artm_7

Apr 8, 2022
hello good day

Have the same problem,( ASAP!

Mariia

Apr 8, 2022
Ok I figured it out. In my case I left Ukraine on the 23rd of February and entered my current country on the 28th. I was in the third country in between. So system just wanted me to fill this gap from 23rd to 28th of February.

May 24, 2022
Try another computer...
hello good day

You have to input your home country and choose citizen, then input your date of birth and the date you left your home country. If you still live in your home country, put your date of birth and mark that you currently live there. However, if you now reside in another country. After giving the details of your home country, click on "ADD", then you give the information about the country you now live in and tick " This is where I currently live". You will put the date you started living in that new country. I think the system wants you to cover all the dates without any gap. So for example, If you left Nigeria for Germany on July 5 . You will added Nigeria, and say you where there from "Your date of birth" to July 5. Then you add Germany and mark "This is where I currently live" from July 5 to "Expiration date of your resident card".

kaydera

Aug 12, 2022
Hi all.
The problem is that there seems to be a mistake about 6 months. Dates must not contain spaces.

yarlaghh

Oct 10, 2024
I got it to work as of today
Enter you home country
Enter where you stayed in between home country and current country
Enter your current country -> One thing to remember cause its easy to miss, the 'TO' date should be the current date that you are entering the application.