+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI risk assessment

aniketsaab

May 26, 2021
Hi there,
Actually i am stuck on a question in EOI risk assessment factor. I landed in manitoba and moved to ontario for studies. I started a program of 6 months of study. It was in a private college( not a designated learning institute) and after two months i left the study and moved back to winnipeg and finished my study here from a designated learning institution. I worked 20 hours when i was in ontario for 2 months when i was in ontario.
Now, i am confused what should i answer in these study in another province and work in another province field. Should i answer yes or no. Please help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
Actually i am stuck on a question in EOI risk assessment factor. I landed in manitoba and moved to ontario for studies. I started a program of 6 months of study. It was in a private college( not a designated learning institute) and after two months i left the study and moved back to winnipeg and finished my study here from a designated learning institution. I worked 20 hours when i was in ontario for 2 months when i was in ontario.
Now, i am confused what should i answer in these study in another province and work in another province field. Should i answer yes or no. Please help.
EOI for what since you are posting under Express Entry? So were you on a study permit? When was this? Did you complete at least a semester at the private college? Did you notify IRCC?

Last edited: