+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry to practice professional degree valid for teaching experience?

razu_monk

Apr 16, 2017
Hi all, my spouse has an entry to practice professional degree in medicine (MBBS degree in Bangladesh). She is working at a medical college as a lecturer for more than three years. While checking the University lecturer category, I can see that for University faculties, Masters degree is required (They did not mention entry to practice profess. degree there). My confusion is, can my spouse use her professional medicine degree as a Masters degree, hence, claiming full job experience points as a lecturer under NOC 4011?

exchange27

Apr 17, 2018
Hi all, my spouse has an entry to practice professional degree in medicine (MBBS degree in Bangladesh). She is working at a medical college as a lecturer for more than three years. While checking the University lecturer category, I can see that for University faculties, Masters degree is required (They did not mention entry to practice profess. degree there). My confusion is, can my spouse use her professional medicine degree as a Masters degree, hence, claiming full job experience points as a lecturer under NOC 4011?
Hello, did you find out the answer to this? Was she able to apply under NOC 4011?