+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Express: Technical Issue on Cic Website !

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all fine,
When I did create my Entry Express profile, I get the :eek: "Profil Ineligible ", knowing that I am eligible. I got more than 67 points out of 100.

Plus, I did the online tool: come to Canada, and It did say too I am eligible :'(

I do know what was the problem exactly (work, language test, job offered ) ??

The problem now is, when I did try 3 times to changes the informations just to see if it is going the status to Eligible, and after submitting that 3 times.

I can not submit the form now :( I can still edit, but there is no more the submit button to send the updates I have done.

FYI, when I get the ineligble status, I did delete the application, and edit it (the same), but I cant create a new one :(

Any help ? please.
who got the same problem ?

PS: I did send a request to the technical department (CIC)

Thank you in advance,
Sincerely,

Adam

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
adam ontario said:
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all fine,
When I did create my Entry Express profile, I get the :eek: "Profil Ineligible ", knowing that I am eligible. I got more than 67 points out of 100.

Plus, I did the online tool: come to Canada, and It did say too I am eligible :'(

I do know what was the problem exactly (work, language test, job offered ) ??

The problem now is, when I did try 3 times to changes the informations just to see if it is going the status to Eligible, and after submitting that 3 times.

I can not submit the form now :( I can still edit, but there is no more the submit button to send the updates I have done.

FYI, when I get the ineligble status, I did delete the application, and edit it (the same), but I cant create a new one :(

Any help ? please.
who got the same problem ?

PS: I did send a request to the technical department (CIC)

Thank you in advance,
Sincerely,

Adam

Hey,

When you are ineligible, you can't send in more updates. If you want to apply again, you have to start a new profile. If no button in your MyCIC account, maybe start a new MyCIC.

Why do you think you have 67 points friend?

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but the problem is I already got a work permit approved on line on this cic.
is that ok to create a new one ?
do I have to link that approved work permit ?
or since it is an old one, that is fine ?
THanks sir,