+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering work experience on EE CEC forms

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
Hi,

I am not sure what to do under the work history of my CEC application..should I just enter the jobs I've had relevant to the NOC code that I am applying under? Then gather the evidence for these?

It seems impossible to enter all of my jobs and get a letter and payslips for all of them...I have had about 15 jobs since over the last 15 years. Most of which were in Australia and with companies I am no longer in contact with or even exist.

Would it be ok to provide a letter of explanation for the rest of the irrelevant roles as it won't match up to my personal history timeline.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AliceHendo said:
Hi,

I am not sure what to do under the work history of my CEC application..should I just enter the jobs I've had relevant to the NOC code that I am applying under? Then gather the evidence for these?

For program eligibility under FSW, gather evidence for at least 1 and up to 6+ years of work experience gained under the same NOC. That maximizes your points on the FSWP 100 points grid wherein you need to score 67/100 to qualify for the program. You will automatically qualify under EE and be eligible for the max points under Foreign Work Experience in CRS if you can do this. Any jobs other than these can be safely left out of your work history but would get included in your personal history

It seems impossible to enter all of my jobs and get a letter and payslips for all of them...I have had about 15 jobs since over the last 15 years. Most of which were in Australia and with companies I am no longer in contact with or even exist.

Would it be ok to provide a letter of explanation for the rest of the irrelevant roles as it won't match up to my personal history timeline.

You wouldn't need to provide any supporting document for the rest of the jobs (other than the ones you claim for program eligibility or improving CRS score) except if these jobs required any international travel away from your usual country of residence. In that case alone, you'll be submitting travel documents as evidence and PCCs only for those countries where you stayed for more than 6 months at a stretch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!