+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entered different NOC by mistake.

shivinder

Jul 21, 2018
Hello,
I need your urgent help.
While making the EE profile, by mistake I entered noc 1212 which doesn't match my profession and at that time I didn't realised that I have entered a wrong noc. After getting ITA when I was submitting my documents and was filing the case then I realised that I have earlier entered a different noc. Therefore, I made the correction there in and changed the noc to 1221 (Admisitrative Officer) which is as per my profession. Though the NOC entered earlier remains unchanged as it was already transmitted.
Can you please tell me weather that amendment made will create any issue.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
The ammendment made wont create any issue so far its NOC 0, A or B. In your case it is. Just make sure it is well explained in your LOE

Reactions: shivinder

shivinder

Jul 21, 2018
The ammendment made wont create any issue so far its NOC 0, A or B. In your case it is. Just make sure it is well explained in your LOE

Thank you for the kind suggestion. It's been a week I submitted my documents, should I write cic the LOE now.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
I think basically you should say that you mistakenly put in a wrong NOC which you realized post ITA. That 1221 is the NOC code that matches your experience, hence the need to change it.

experts can add to this but I know it's not an issue as friends with same situation got PR

Reactions: shivinder

shivinder

Jul 21, 2018
I think basically you should say that you mistakenly put in a wrong NOC which you realized post ITA. That 1221 is the NOC code that matches your experience, hence the need to change it.

experts can add to this but I know it's not an issue as friends with same situation got PR
Thanks a lot.
Really appreciate your guidance.