+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry regarding pgwp and part time student registration

agnadavis

Aug 19, 2024
Iam a PSW student (1 year course). In my 2nd semseter Iam not able to complete my placement. So I want to repeat my placements alone that makes me a part time student. Will it effect my eligibility for pgwp?

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Iam a PSW student (1 year course). In my 2nd semseter Iam not able to complete my placement. So I want to repeat my placements alone that makes me a part time student. Will it effect my eligibility for pgwp?
What's a placement? Like a co-op or internship? Also, didn't that already leave you with no status if you were not enrolled in your 2nd semester?

agnadavis

Aug 19, 2024
Its clinical placement ( co op). I passed all theory subjects in second semseter. But, not able to complete my placements due to health issues.my course will complete on aug 23 according to offer letter.
What's a placement? Like a co-op or internship? Also, didn't that already leave you with no status if you were not enrolled in your 2nd semester?

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Its clinical placement ( co op). I passed all theory subjects in second semseter. But, not able to complete my placements due to health issues.my course will complete on aug 23 according to offer letter.
You are allowed part-time in final semester so it should be good. Might have to apply for extension if your study permit expires early though.