+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

English Language test

Seatac

Apr 11, 2010
Hello All,

I am planning to apply Canadian Permanent Resident, I was looking at the requirement for english language test.

It says "As of April 10 2010, the visa office will no longer provide an initial assessment and will assess the application as it presented. If your statement and/or supportive documentation is not in sufficient detail, your application may be refused. For this reason we would recommend language assessment though one of the approved agencies. "

Can I submit the application with the statement or a letter and then when i get the results after a month send them to visa office? or is the advise is to apply after I get the test results ?

Regards,

Seatac

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seatac said:
Hello All,

I am planning to apply Canadian Permanent Resident, I was looking at the requirement for english language test.

It says "As of April 10 2010, the visa office will no longer provide an initial assessment and will assess the application as it presented. If your statement and/or supportive documentation is not in sufficient detail, your application may be refused. For this reason we would recommend language assessment though one of the approved agencies. "

Can I submit the application with the statement or a letter and then when i get the results after a month send them to visa office? or is the advise is to apply after I get the test results ?

Regards,

Seatac

Hi Seatac,

You can submit your application to CIC NS first stage without IELTS result, you will be required to submit the IELTS result in the second stage with your other full documents to your local visa office. No need for any statement or letter. It is recommended that you should give IELTS before submitting the first stage application so that you know on how many points you are sitting. Some applicants sit IELTS after sending the application and later they struggle to get the required result in the given 120 days and as a result they have to withdraw their application.

Cheers
Saki

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

1. If you have already taken IELTS, then tick Yes and send the photocopy of IELTS Result to Central Visa office at the time of sending initial application.

2. Do not send original IELTS with initial application.

3. Original IELTS will be sent to local visa office at the time of sending full documents on later stage.

4. If you have not taken IELTS, tick No and do not provide any written submission. You can take IELTS exam later and send Result to local visa office on later stage.

5. They will accept your case and process your file.

6. You must send IELTS original result with your Full Documents within 120 days deadline.