+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment requirements

Nikhar77@

Jul 3, 2024
Hey i am thinking to apply for transport truck driver in targeted draws my job duties and noc code matches with my job but my employment requirements dosent match with it like i drive straight truck with different license but in employment requirements its different license but i got all the job letter and job duties from my employer with noc code on that does it really matter for employment requirements or should i apply like that, thanks in advance guys.

Nikhar77@

Jul 3, 2024
So where i work i drive a straight truck with single axel we can drive with class 5 and its totally legal to drive and my employer when he posted the job he also posted class 5 short haul truck driver but when i see the employment requirements on ircc site it says class 3 required to drive straight truck, there are different kind of straight trucks some goes with class 5 some don’t, i got job letter from my employer with noc code and job duties that match my noc code now i am confused about employment requirement thanks buddy for replying back earlier.