+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Records

neha555

Jul 6, 2022
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have my work experience in India for 2 years but the company did not provide us the offer of employment copy as are hired after the internship with them. Now when I mailed them they say according to the revised company policy they cannot provide roles and responsibility documents. I now have my reliving/experience letter and payslips as proof.
Please suggest what I can do with this scenario. Do any other documents support this info for the Employee record documents with them? I worked for 2 years which helped me in reaching the points that I have now.

I tried contacting ircc through phone and web form but haven't got any response.

Regards,
Neha

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Can you ask a supervisor/manager or even a coworker to write you a letter stating you worked there and what you did during that time? Also if the coworker has a work photo ID or anything showing they’re working for the company to back up the letter. Along with this you’ll also need to write a letter of explanation detailed that you couldn’t get the letter from the company and what other proof you’ve added to show the employment history. As much proof as you can get to back up the employment history would be greatly. I hope I’m making sense.