+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Records (required) - help

tejvalentine

Aug 29, 2016
Hello Experts,

Came across to this and under the info tab it says:
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

I am working since 2015 in same company and not worker any where else, so do i need to provide reference letter along with pay stabs and t4 slip(2016) ?

If yes for reference letter can i use Letter of Employment which says the same things like i was working from this period to this with annual salaries etc

Please confirm.

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
tejvalentine said:
Hello Experts,

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

I am working since 2015 in same company and not worker any where else, so do i need to provide reference letter along with pay stabs and t4 slip(2016) ?

If yes for reference letter can i use Letter of Employment which says the same things like i was working from this period to this with annual salaries etc

Please confirm.
You need to provide the letter that has exactly all of that information. It cannot be anything else. A LoE does not include the duties and responsibilities. The duties will be used to confirm that your NOC level is correct.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
tejvalentine said:
Hello Experts,

Please confirm.
Quite a few people have unfortunately gotten a rejection based on sub par employment reference letters. So you wouldn't want to take this chance and use your Letter of Employment.

You need a fresh letter from this same job you have been working in since 2015. This letter should have all the information required. And submitting your last 6 pay slips and your T4 forms would only add weight to claims you are making.

Please also ensure the reference letter you obtain says permanent, full-time and non seasonal. (There have been a few rejections where these key words were not mentioned.)

Good Luck and I hope this helps.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luv2read90 said:
Quite a few people have unfortunately gotten a rejection based on sub par employment reference letters. So you wouldn't want to take this chance and use your Letter of Employment.

You need a fresh letter from this same job you have been working in since 2015. This letter should have all the information required. And submitting your last 6 pay slips and your T4 forms would only add weight to claims you are making.

Please also ensure the reference letter you obtain says permanent, full-time and non seasonal. (There have been a few rejections where these key words were not mentioned.)

Good Luck and I hope this helps.
The bolded part was only required for applicants claiming 600 points for valid job offers prior to the Nov 16th changes.

The word permanent is not even required anymore for valid job offers.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
DelPiero07 said:
The bolded part was only required for applicants claiming 600 points for valid job offers prior to the Nov 16th changes.

The word permanent is not even required anymore for valid job offers.
Well there you go! You don't need permanent... still need the letter for your application and the t4 and pay slips would help to validate.

rahimpal

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
China
NOC Code......
i cannot get frm the supervisors , my collegeaus can mention the job duties on letter head and sign it.is this accepted ?

company seal on letter head is it mandatory?