+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EMPLOYMENT RECORDS LETTER

wwwjjj

Jun 24, 2024
To whom it may concern,

Hi, please assist any alternative letter to provide employment records letter for work permit application? Such as offer letter or employer verification letter will do?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
To whom it may concern,

Hi, please assist any alternative letter to provide employment records letter for work permit application? Such as offer letter or employer verification letter will do?

Thanks
What type of work permit? Do you have a LMIA?

wwwjjj

Jun 24, 2024
The required documents employment records, and I am unable to obtain such letters from my previous employer. What should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The required documents employment records, and I am unable to obtain such letters from my previous employer. What should I do?
So how are you proving you can do the job? What is the NOC?
You need reference letters, ECA and maybe IELTS to prove you can do the job.

wwwjjj

Jun 24, 2024
So how are you proving you can do the job? What is the NOC?
You need reference letters, ECA and maybe IELTS to prove you can do the job.
noc 21310 I’m work under manufacturing electrical design engineer, I’m evaluating my bachelor as WES really take time, because I left my previous company for quite sometime need obtain letter a bit harder. But I wondering reference letters and employment records both content almost same?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
noc 21310 I’m work under manufacturing electrical design engineer, I’m evaluating my bachelor as WES really take time, because I left my previous company for quite sometime need obtain letter a bit harder. But I wondering reference letters and employment records both content almost same?
Reference letters from managers/seniors show you did the job. Does your employment record list the duties to match the NOC, salary, when you worked there.

wwwjjj

Jun 24, 2024
Reference letters from managers/seniors show you did the job. Does your employment record list the duties to match the NOC, salary, when you worked there.
Alright understand so mean I’ve to provide 2 different content letters for employment records and reference letters