+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EMPLOYMENT LETTER

pavanpunna

Oct 25, 2019
HI EVERYONE, Iam working on my employment letter since so long finally finished it. I Really want someone to look at it and let me know if the job duties comes under category B . Heres the letter
LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT

To whom It May concern

This letter is to confirm that Pavan Kumar Punna has been employed Full time Position at Naturefresh Farms as a Quality inspector ( NOC 2222) and has a hire date of feb 4 2019 at a current hourly salary of 20$ per hour and is still working . His work location is xxxx, Canada

As a Quality inspector , His duties include

1) Inspect produce at inspection centers to detect harmful deceases, chemical residues and isolate any product that does not meet standards.

2) Prepare quality reports and reports on crop production and ensure governing health and safety policies are maintained.

3) Investigate work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality

4) Work closely with maintenance, and production team for new product implementation to meet customer’s specifications

5) Investigate consumer and trade complaints and inspect the cleanliness and practices of establishment employees

If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards,