+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment letter for Canada visa

Asmanovember

Jul 17, 2021
Hello everyone
I am new to the forum .i have applied for Canada study permit for UBC, Canada and got an unconditional offer letter even enrollment letter Sept 2021 .i have applied from Italy, doesn’t require medical or police certificate.although visa has been refused 2 times based on current employment situation and employment prospects in country of residence . Can anyone please suggest how can I update my profile with respect to employment, right now I don’t held any kind of employment. Please help
Thanks

Asmanovember

Jul 17, 2021
Okay thanx indeed! But one more question.can I show promise employment letter(future employment letter) as my intake is sep 2021 .can you please explain about family ties? In case I have my husband and two kids living altogether in Italy , and will apply for their TRVs also , hence How can I overcome this issue .no other immediate family member currently live in Italy but in London .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay thanx indeed! But one more question.can I show promise employment letter(future employment letter) as my intake is sep 2021 .can you please explain about family ties? In case I have my husband and two kids living altogether in Italy , and will apply for their TRVs also , hence How can I overcome this issue .no other immediate family member currently live in Italy but in London .
Order GCMS notes as you have 2 refusals already. How long is your program/what is your program because you should be considering deferring your studies. You have an employer willing to hold a job for you…VOs are suspicious of that. You can apply for TRVs but not guaranteed. What is your citizenship?

Asmanovember

Jul 17, 2021
We are Pakistani citizen but Italian PR residents.Yes I am considering to defer my Masters to 2022. Though I have an experience of research assistant back in my home country but not currently employed. yeah! In the meantime I can go to any job roles relevant to environmental sustainability. However I am still confused about my family ties . Is it necessary to show ties with regard of immediate family members or cousins can also be included as family ties .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We are Pakistani citizen but Italian PR residents.Yes I am considering to defer my Masters to 2022. Though I have an experience of research assistant back in my home country but not currently employed. yeah! In the meantime I can go to any job roles relevant to environmental sustainability. However I am still confused about my family ties . Is it necessary to show ties with regard of immediate family members or cousins can also be included as family ties .
Family ties are your immediate family only (kids/spouse).

Reactions: RumezaJ