+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Benefit or Insurance Benefit

rockycool

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is a section specifying Proof of Relationship where I can show my spouse getting my employment benefit or insurance benefit.

I had an insurance policy for which i made my wife as a nominee.

1. Will this be considered as a valid proof.
2. What else can i show as insurance benefit to my spouse
3. What employee benefit can i show. My company offers free mediclaim to spouse. Can i show that.

Any help would appreciated.

rockycool

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is no one aware about this. I have decided to get a new insurance policy and add my spouse as a beneficiary.

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockycool said:
Is no one aware about this. I have decided to get a new insurance policy and add my spouse as a beneficiary.
I kind of have same question. I'm also thinking to get a new term insurance policy from India and add my wife as beneficiary.

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW, on the same section: "One (1) document from three (3) of the following sets of options:"

• Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as east other's spouse (such as employment or insurance benefits).
> I have decided to get new Insurance policy with my wife as beneficiary
  • Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
> I had transferred money to my Wife's account, I can print out a statement highlighting transactions came out of my account.
> I will also get a joint account with her
  • Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family.
> I can take a snapshot of facebook photo we posted after our marriage and our family & friends liked or commented that.

All the above are good or need more on these?