+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employement Proof

VIKAKUMA22

Mar 8, 2009
The guidelines shows that we need to provide reference letter from all previous and current Employers stating the salary, duration job resposibilities and visiting card on original company letter pad.
The company gives letter for salary, duration, designation. I don't have letter stating job responsibilities or the visiting card.
Moreover I have only 1 original letter from previous employers. I want to send the nortrised copy and not that original as I may need it in future also.
Even my current manager will also not give me letter for job responsibilities. Please help.
what should I do about it.

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
WHERE is it written for letter about salary proof ,i have searched everywhere but not found ,where did u find it kindly mention all of us ,thanks and takecare

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can always write a explanation letter where you can do any thing, but my personal opinion, they might not accept your reason, it all depend, and if you have Orignal, you must to submit orignal letter as its one requirements you have to follow.

target2009match said:
WHERE is it written for letter about salary proof ,i have searched everywhere but not found ,where did u find it kindly mention all of us ,thanks and takecare

Salary proof is not mentioned seprately, it should to include in your employer refference letter that "What was your Salary with details", if your employer can issue a seprate letter for salary details ( as mine did and i submitted) then it will work too. See bellow

WORK EXPERIENCE
For you and your spouse or common-law partner: original and up-to-date letters
of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on
company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax
numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.
Note: If the letters are not in English or French, submit a certified English or
French translation along with certified photocopies of the letters.
Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent
in each position
• your main responsibilities in each position
your total annual salary plus benefits
• the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the
company
• a business card of the person signing

VIKAKUMA22

Mar 8, 2009
I can submit the original letter from my current employer and nortorised copies from the previous employer.
My current employement will be more than 4 years. But the letter will state the salary, duration of employement, Designation. It won't have the listed resposibilities and visiting card.
What is the work around for that.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to know what if the company seal is not there on the employment/reference letter will it be a problem???

Thanks,

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As from my own experience, I got similar kind of letter without job description from some of the previous employers so what I did just write cover letter of which part and documentations are missing in my application. Later they might ask you to get updated version of the employment letter and also called each and every employer to verify whether it is legitimate or not. So be prepare ahead of time and think about every possible worst case scenario. Last week I got approval with my immigrant visa stamp and now planning to land shortly.