+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employee reference issues..

Saleem24

Sep 25, 2016
Dear Friends,

I have some doubts on employee reference letter. Kindly help me to solve employee reference issues.

Firstly, Employee reference address as to "Dear Canada Immigration" and not mentioned as "To Whom May IT Concern".Will immigration officer accept this reference letter?

Secondly, Roles and Responsibility looks very limited from my point of view for my first job. Are the below responsibilities enough to apply?

Job Contents:

 Supports basic- to intermediate-level transactional processes.
 Follows detailed documentation and instructions in order to gather data and run
transactions in SAP to support demand and supply matching activities.
 Further develops an understanding of the business.
 Identifies basic supply chain anomalies and seeks guidance for resolution.

This certificate is being issued upon the request of the employee to apply for PR.

Thirdly, My second job is data entry operator. The data entry job description falls into skill type "C". I have experience letter without roles and responsibility.
Is this certificate enough? Even if I claim my experience in express entry, Do I need to show the letter with roles and responsibility?

Request you to kindly check and advise me for this case. I am putting so much effort and time to immigrate to Canada. So, please help me to become a successful candidate.

Thank you,

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - It could be addressed to "Dear batman" and they still wouldn't care. It's fine.
2 - If it covers about 60% of the duties of your NOC it should be fine.
3 - Such work experience is irrelevant to your application, remove it from work history and add it in personal history. No proof of employment will be required.

Saleem24

Sep 25, 2016
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your reply,

3 - Such work experience is irrelevant to your application, remove it from work history and add it in personal history. No proof of employment will be required.

I am Indian and worked in Dubai as Data Entry Operator and visa stamp as same. When I submit all pages of passport copy, to Canada Immigration this job visa will be visible.
In this scenario, How can I remove my job and personal history instead?

Please help me to resolve this issue...

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Saleem24 said:
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your reply,

I am Indian and worked in Dubai as Data Entry Operator and visa stamp as same. When I submit all pages of passport copy, to Canada Immigration this job visa will be visible.
In this scenario, How can I remove my job and personal history instead?

Please help me to resolve this issue...
In personal history you can mention any job that you do not want to claim points and do not want to show a proof for the same. You are not hiding anything by writing about your job in personal history. Skill type C is not relevant to your EE application. So it can be mentioned in personal history.

Saleem24

Sep 25, 2016
Dear Friend,

I don't have strong Canada PR process knowledge.

Could you make me clear on that? In my passport Data Entry Operator job, which visa stamp is there. How can I remove it from work history and in personal history? Will not immigration ask a question or reject my application because of this?

Please help me resolve this issue...

Thank you for your help,

Kind Regards,

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Saleem24 said:
Dear Friend,

I don't have strong Canada PR process knowledge.

Could you make me clear on that? In my passport Data Entry Operator job, which visa stamp is there. How can I remove it from work history and in personal history? Will not immigration ask a question or reject my application because of this?

Please help me resolve this issue...

Thank you for your help,

Kind Regards,
They will not ask you anything that you mention in your personal history. Personal history has all the activities you did since you were 18 years old. It also has your education and work history. The only difference is that when you write something in personal history (your data entry operator job in this case), you will not get points for that work experience and you will not need to provide employment letters for the same.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Sorry for sneaking in your thread but seems like no one is interested in replying on my original post. Can anybody please advise on it?

Hello all,

I was about to get an experience letter from my company. But before i give them the template, I just wanted to make sure from the Seniors of this forum that the duties and the resposbilities that I will have them mentioned in the letter are relevant to the ones given on govt. NOC code website.

Please note: I have changed the wordings of my duties in the letter from what its shown on the govt. website. Please verifyif it is good to go.
Job title Administrative Assisstant (1241)

Duties mentioned on govt. website:

-Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
-Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
-Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
-Order office supplies and maintain inventory
-Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
-Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
-Determine and establish office procedures
-Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
-Record and prepare minutes of meetings
-Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
-May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
-May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
-May organize conferences

Duties that will be mentioned on my experience letter:

-Entering company’s payable invoices into the accounts software and conduct its editing and proofreading.
-Answering customer’s calls and directing them towards appropriate respondent.
-Maintaining records of company’s fuel expenses and generating weekly reports for the management.
-Determining and establishing office procedures.
-Arrange and schedule meetings.
-Maintaining inventory and office supplies monthly.
-Greeting visitors and addressing problems of incoming customers to their relevant department.
-Mailing out invoice receivables