+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency visa or Visitor Visa with a Doctor's note

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
I am currently going through an injury in my shoulder and the diagnosis for a surgery is still pending. I do not have anybody here and wish for my family member to come here and attend me during my health issues for few weeks <1 month.

I am wondering if my case is valid for an emergency visa application or visitor visa application with an Doctor's note.

My mind is thinking if I have an injury and need help getting around today, how can I possibly wait for 6 weeks for my family member to arrive since I need to be cared for, now.

any form of advise is welcome and much appreciated!! :)

moa

Dec 19, 2014
I have similar issue and applied with Doctor's note and it was rejected twice. So my advise just apply visa with normal reason like party, bday etc.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently going through an injury in my shoulder and the diagnosis for a surgery is still pending. I do not have anybody here and wish for my family member to come here and attend me during my health issues for few weeks <1 month.

I am wondering if my case is valid for an emergency visa application or visitor visa application with an Doctor's note.

My mind is thinking if I have an injury and need help getting around today, how can I possibly wait for 6 weeks for my family member to arrive since I need to be cared for, now.

any form of advise is welcome and much appreciated!! :)
Just a regular visa with doctor’s note. In IRCC’s view, if you say you need care/help to do things like cook and clean then that is considered work. You want them to visit only.