+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility

nish990

Mar 14, 2024
Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I had couple questions - I called IRCC today and they informed that my eligibility is recommended pass, Criminality is in progress, Info sharing is completed and Security has not started yet.

1) What does it mean by recommended pass?
2)What exactly is info sharing?
3)Any idea on how long it usually takes from here?

Thank you,

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I had couple questions - I called IRCC today and they informed that my eligibility is recommended pass, Criminality is in progress, Info sharing is completed and Security has not started yet.

1) What does it mean by recommended pass?
2)What exactly is info sharing?
3)Any idea on how long it usually takes from here?

Thank you,
1. It will be reviewed by another officer. Pretty common to happen.
2. Info sharing: https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-info-sharing/
3. No one can tell. If I could, I'd start a SaaS product charging $20 per prediction and $5 for revised predictions. I'd then go on and then create another line of product to predict PPR->passport stamping/eCoPR and then another product predicting PR cards. IF ONLY anyone can predict this. The product would still be a bad product as this will have an insanely high churn.

nish990

Mar 14, 2024
1. It will be reviewed by another officer. Pretty common to happen.
2. Info sharing: https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-info-sharing/
3. No one can tell. If I could, I'd start a SaaS product charging $20 per prediction and $5 for revised predictions. I'd then go on and then create another line of product to predict PPR->passport stamping/eCoPR and then another product predicting PR cards. IF ONLY anyone can predict this. The product would still be a bad product as this will have an insanely high churn.
haha, thank you for your reply! I just DM'd you, are you able to check that?