+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility to apply for Express Entry - Calculation of work experience

b_ali

Aug 22, 2021
I am interested in applying for express entry. I have got 1 year and 5 months of experience as an implementation consultant for one job I did back in Pakistan and the other one is my current job as a data analyst in Australia with 1 year and 7 months of experience. Most likely both of my experiences come under NOC A. I need to know will both of them together can be counted as 3 years of experience? Or I need to wait for 2 years to finish my current job to get it assessed as 3 years of experience.

I will really appreciate it if any of you could help me with this question.

Looking forward to your kind responses.
Many thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am interested in applying for express entry. I have got 1 year and 5 months of experience as an implementation consultant for one job I did back in Pakistan and the other one is my current job as a data analyst in Australia with 1 year and 7 months of experience. Most likely both of my experiences come under NOC A. I need to know will both of them together can be counted as 3 years of experience? Or I need to wait for 2 years to finish my current job to get it assessed as 3 years of experience.

I will really appreciate it if any of you could help me with this question.

Looking forward to your kind responses.
Many thanks.
Yes, this can be counted as 3 years of work experience.

Reactions: b_ali