+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Electronic Signatures

BlueNose

Mar 2, 2015
Hello all, I tried to find this information in previous posts, but could not. My husband and I are in the process of completing the application. The plan was for him to come to Canada this month to complete the forms, sign, and submit. Given the current situation that is not possible. We have been completing them on the phone/video with me doing the typing. The plan was that I would print them and send them to him for review and signing his part before we submit. The issue is that I cannot validate some forms without his "signature" ie typing his name and date into the form. I cannot print it, or even send it to him to print as that piece is missing. We will be completing the form for me to act as his representative. Any ideas? Thanks!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all, I tried to find this information in previous posts, but could not. My husband and I are in the process of completing the application. The plan was for him to come to Canada this month to complete the forms, sign, and submit. Given the current situation that is not possible. We have been completing them on the phone/video with me doing the typing. The plan was that I would print them and send them to him for review and signing his part before we submit. The issue is that I cannot validate some forms without his "signature" ie typing his name and date into the form. I cannot print it, or even send it to him to print as that piece is missing. We will be completing the form for me to act as his representative. Any ideas? Thanks!
You can type his name. You just can't physically sign any forms for him. He needs to do that himself.

Reactions: BlueNose