+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Through pnp route profile mistakenly withdrwn

nisha112

Feb 19, 2021
My profile is In EE pool but I mistakenly withdrew my profile from the pool, how it affects my EE profile which has been in the pool since 29 march,

recreating a profile takes the same time as the previous one or it will start from there ?

( my profile passed minimum eligibility criteria) plz guide

nisha112

Feb 19, 2021
My profile is In EE pool but I mistakenly withdrew my profile from the pool, how it affects my EE profile which has been in the pool since 29 march,

recreating a profile takes the same time as the previous one or it will start from there ?

( my profile passed minimum eligibility criteria)

also i heard that it must b fresh ie, 3-4 months max and my profile submission date is 29 march so therefore it must b fresh at this time.

plz guide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

( my profile passed minimum eligibility criteria)

also i heard that it must b fresh ie, 3-4 months max and my profile submission date is 29 march so therefore it must b fresh at this time.

plz guide
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1000&top=29

How did you “mistakenly” withdraw as it would have warnings. You start over with a new profile dated as of that date. So if you submit today then it is dated July 28.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

( my profile passed minimum eligibility criteria) plz guide
You need to recreate your profile from scratch. It will be the same process as the first time. Your new profile will be dated as of the date you created it.

nisha112

Feb 19, 2021
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1000&top=29

How did you “mistakenly” withdraw as it would have warnings. You start over with a new profile dated as of that date. So if you submit today then it is dated July 28.
You need to recreate your profile from scratch. It will be the same process as the first time. Your new profile will be dated as of the date you created it.
can u plz elaborate "from scratch"

They didnt send any warning and all i try to clk view profile but below this i clk withdraw and it is withdraw immediately..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you clicked withdraw then your profile disappears immediately. Create a new profile (start from scratch). Your old one no longer exists.

nisha112

Feb 19, 2021
If you clicked withdraw then your profile disappears immediately. Create a new profile (start from scratch). Your old one no longer exists.

is it correct that profile must be new and fresh for noticed as my profile was 4 months old ?