+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Proof of funds - money transfers between own accounts

notapilot

Apr 20, 2023
Hey guys,

I apologize in advance if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a solid answer to my question. I'm currently collecting documents for my EE FSW app. I have multiple bank accounts (including a joint account with my accompanying spouse) that altogether add up to above the minimum funds required. However, it is time-consuming to collect letters from different banks, and one of the institutions is unable to issue a letter that satisfies CIC requirements, hence I was thinking of sending all the money into one bank account and then providing a statement from that bank only. My concern is that the statement will show a pretty significant amount of money transferred into the account all at once. I know that transfers of large sums right before submitting an application are a no-no, but if all the incoming transfers are from bank accounts under my name (hence these are just transfers between my own accounts), will that raise questions?

TIA!

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
IMO it is better to do the time consuming activity of obtaining letters from each bank than to have your application rejected. I’d say it is worth the time.