+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile: Study and Language > Education > "Since What year"

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
So, while creating the express entry profile,I encountered a point where they've asked (3rd question under the Education section) "Since what year"?

Am I supposed to tell them the start of my degree or the completion date of my degree?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
So, while creating the express entry profile,I encountered a point where they've asked (3rd question under the Education section) "Since what year"?

Am I supposed to tell them the start of my degree or the completion date of my degree?
There is a start and end date in education section, u can mention the month and year of start and end

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017

What dates did u enter?

The date on which u passed the exams or the one on which you were awarded the degree....Please help...I am in similar kind of trouble

milan0001

Aug 25, 2018
It would be the start date of education. When you answer the next question "This is my current study?" as "No" another selection for specifying "To date" appears. Hope this helps.

Reactions: divijp

guru prasad

Mar 17, 2019
I am creating a EE profile. what would be the since what year(what is the month should be selected because in certificates month was not given appropriately .. Thank you

jainalwa

Aug 3, 2021
What dates did u enter?

The date on which u passed the exams or the one on which you were awarded the degree....Please help...I am in similar kind of trouble
hey did you find an answer to this?
I did a 3 year degree but completed in 4 years. Not sure what to enter