+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile not eligible

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Well you can use the CIC evaluation tool to put in all your information, then the tool will give you the initial evaluation. However, this is not official because you have not yet set up the profile.

The most official way is to go for whole 9 yards creating your account and setting up your EE profile. After submission you will see within the system whether it is eligible for EE.

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
Well you can use the CIC evaluation tool to put in all your information, then the tool will give you the initial evaluation. However, this is not official because you have not yet set up the profile.

The most official way is to go for whole 9 yards creating your account and setting up your EE profile. After submission you will see within the system whether it is eligible for EE.
My

I
View my submitted applications or profiles
Show entries
Search:
Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action
E000760114 Express Entry xxxxx April 16, 2017 07:51:16 p.m. EDT Update Not Submitted Read

Do you think the profile is eligible and i could receive ITA next round?
Thank you,

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
My

I
Show entries
Search:
Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action
E000760114 Express Entry xxxxx April 16, 2017 07:51:16 p.m. EDT Update Not Submitted Read

Do you think the profile is eligible and i could receive ITA next round?
Thank you,
Two things I will suggest you do:

1. Click into the submitted profile. You will clearly see in the next page whether you are eligible or not.

2. Check your CRS score. When the next round of invitation happens, if your CRS score is higher or equal to Rounds of Invitation minimum score (e.g. latest is 434 on Aug 23), you will get an ITA.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This might sound like a dumb question but How do i know my EE profile is not eligible ?
My suggestion for you is "be confident". Just click where ever you think you can click in that myCIC portal. Unless they ask you for payment, things will not be considered by them so your are SAFE.