+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Police Clearance - Whole Family?

helpyouandme

Jan 21, 2015
For EE do I need to get police clearance certificated for my whole family?

I am the principal applicant, and my wife will also be immigrating with me. But rest of my family won't be immigrating.

Obviously, me and my wife needs to get them done. But do I need to include ones for my Father, Mother and Brother/Sister too?

helpyouandme

Jan 21, 2015
I also thought so since they are not immigrating. But I just saw this link:- cic. gc. ca / english/ immigrate/ skilled/ invitations .asp

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
helpyouandme said:
I also thought so since they are not immigrating. But I just saw this link:- cic. gc. ca / english/ immigrate/ skilled/ invitations .asp
Its a bit confusing...what do they mean by family members? only those accompanying me? or my father,mother, grand father & mother, sister, son in law, etc etc etc...I am not sure why would they need it

helpyouandme

Jan 21, 2015
dukhi said:
Its a bit confusing...what do they mean by family members? only those accompanying me? or my father,mother, grand father & mother, sister, son in law, etc etc etc...I am not sure why would they need it
I also got confused by this part. I have not been able to contact their call centre due to wait times.

The important questions is family members accompnying you; or irrespective if they are accompnying you or not?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
helpyouandme said:
I also got confused by this part. I have not been able to contact their call centre due to wait times.

The important questions is family members accompnying you; or irrespective if they are accompnying you or not?
ill be very surprised if its not only for accompanying ones

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
ill be very surprised if its not only for accompanying ones
your family
you, ur spouse and ur kids.
(if ur kids less than 18 yrs and not married ) so PC need for you and your spouse it doesnt matter whether your spouse accompany with you or not.
i think you understand now

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
obaied said:
your family
you, ur spouse and ur kids.
(if ur kids less than 18 yrs and not married ) so PC need for you and your spouse it doesnt matter whether your spouse accompany with you or not.
i think you understand now
ohk it make sense that way ...thanks