+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE. One of the greatest joke !!

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
My friend has job since 2012 but he is not able to get LMIA in short time though he has PGWP. During filling EE profile he got 00 out of 600. So, there are few people who really has get 1000 or above. PNP points are also not working. 90% people are around 350-500 points out of 1200. Just my opinion. Not sure.

Stupid EE system. They totally messed up everything.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
munnakha05 said:
My friend has job since 2012 but he is not able to get LMIA in short time though he has PGWP. During filling EE profile he got 00 out of 600. So, there are few people who really has get 1000 or above. PNP points are also not working. 90% people are around 350-500 points out of 1200. Just my opinion. Not sure.

EE is a clever system

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Amisnic said:
EE is a clever system
Yes clever enough. Nobody has LMIA however they have full time job and 2 years job exp in canada. Now CIC can reject all of us easily. too clever? huh?

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
munnakha05 said:

No, not stupid EE system, it's stupid you. Your friend could have worked for eternity for all CIC cares. CIC will only admit individuals who are needed by Canada's economy. And EE serves that purpose really well!

Do I sound rude? I didn't mean to. :)

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
zareef said:
No, not stupid EE system, it's stupid you. Your friend could have worked for eternity for all CIC cares. CIC will only admit individuals who are needed by Canada's economy. And EE serves that purpose really well!

Do I sound rude? I didn't mean to. :)
Oh yah ! It looks you know a lot? He is a software engineer with canadian MS. He is not required for Canadian economy? You made my day kid.

EE system has lot of glitches. PGWP dont need LMIA as long as they are working full time NOC 0 A B category job. They should simplify profile system in this way. Sooner or later EE will be modified. Getting LMIA is time consuming and one cant get it easily.

Enough browsing has been done. Go to bed buddy
:p

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
munnakha05 said:
Oh yah ! It looks you know a lot? He is a software engineer with canadian MS. He is not required for Canadian economy? You made my day kid.

EE system has lot of glitches. PGWP dont need LMIA as long as they are working full time NOC 0 A B category job. They should simplify profile system in this way. Sooner or later EE will be modified. Getting LMIA is time consuming and one cant get it easily.

Enough browsing has been done. Go to bed buddy
:p
If he can't get an LMIA, he's not needed by the Canadian economy, that's the point.

With EE and LMIA Canada is prioritizing Canadians for jobs, if skills are in need then an employer can easily get an LMIA, otherwise they can't.

Simple.

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
doubleym said:
If he can't get an LMIA, he's not needed by the Canadian economy, that's the point.

With EE and LMIA Canada is prioritizing Canadians for jobs, if skills are in need then an employer can easily get an LMIA, otherwise they can't.

Simple.
Well LMIA is not tough for him to manage. I only said about time frame. He will get it after 1-2 months. How do you know it is easy to get? Do you have one? It takes time and also company's money 1000-1500$

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
LMIA is tough to get .. rejection was 71% in 2014, and you should announce in newpapser and prove to the government you can not find anyone inside Canada can take the job ....

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
munnakha05 said:
Well LMIA is not tough for him to manage. I only said about time frame. He will get it after 1-2 months. How do you know it is easy to get? Do you have one? It takes time and also company's money 1000-1500$
LMIA is not easy to get. There are lots of Canadians who can do most jobs, how immigrants fared was that they were more qualified and/or had more experience, LMIA requires Canadians who can "just do the job" and when there are applicants who qualify for that then an immigrant cannot get an LMIA.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
munnakha05 said:
Canada is dealing with quite a few Canadians having a hard time finding jobs. They don't want immigrants coming in and doing jobs when there are people here who can do it.

Express entry is supposed to be hard. They give a very high priority to people with LMIAs, because LMIAs are only supposed to be given when there is a job and a Canadian can't be found to do the job.

The fact that you find it inconvenient does not mean that the system is fundamentally broken. You (or me) may not be who Canada is looking for now, and the points system represents Canada's priorities, not ours.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
kateg said:
Canada is dealing with quite a few Canadians having a hard time finding jobs. They don't want immigrants coming in and doing jobs when there are people here who can do it.

Express entry is supposed to be hard. They give a very high priority to people with LMIAs, because LMIAs are only supposed to be given when there is a job and a Canadian can't be found to do the job.

The fact that you find it inconvenient does not mean that the system is fundamentally broken. You (or me) may not be who Canada is looking for now, and the points system represents Canada's priorities, not ours.
Well said kateg - chooso!

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
kateg said:

Firstly, I am not looking for job. If employer get enough canadian to recruit then why they recruit immigrants? Understand? In research sector, all are international (mostly) or immigrants. Bro Candian dont get job because they are falling behind in competition against international specially in research sector.

Most important, without immigrant they cant fill up important research position.

Canada is Canada because immigrants are here to gear up economy.

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Canada is Canada because immigrants are here to gear up economy.
[/quote]
first full thank you guys for all the comment but just to shard my knowledge as manger working inside Canada really the employer they are find serious problem how to find worker all sector even is hard to get lmia but still they issue lmia because there is some rural area they cant find even simple business like coffe shop o safe way or small store and also motel and resort so who will run those business iam sure guys searche very well you can find lmia
good luck every body