+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE ineligible

samcan2015

Feb 16, 2015
I tried to create EE profile for express entry, I always get ineligible. Please help
My IELTS is 66 I have 3 ys canada experience,
I have job offer but not LMIA yet, is in progress
My passport will expire in 2 months. Is that the problem?
Please help

samcan2015

Feb 16, 2015
No I am not PGWD. I am temporary work permit.
I applied under Federal Skilled Trades Program.
I am not sure why my EE is always ineligible.
What type of info you need to know

leights

Feb 20, 2015
samcan2015 said:
No I am not PGWD. I am temporary work permit.
I applied under Federal Skilled Trades Program.
I am not sure why my EE is always ineligible.
What type of info you need to know
Try and make your funds higher, pretty sure it needs to be a minimum of 12k.. What NOC do you fall under?, how much are you putting for proof of funds? And yes your passport potentially an issue - Needs to be a minimum of 6 months or a year can't remember which one exactly...

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
leights said:
Try and make your funds higher, pretty sure it needs to be a minimum of 12k.. What NOC do you fall under?, how much are you putting for proof of funds? And yes your passport potentially an issue - Needs to be a minimum of 6 months or a year can't remember which one exactly...
[Please help how can I edit the after transmitting the application?I applied 2 times in EE but both time its showing Prifile is ineligible?I have 74 points in FSWP 2014.I dont where I am doing wrong?I have ECA from WES but It never askedme to enter reference no from WES.I have 1 year experience as computer network technician noc 2281and 1 year canadian experience as wireless repair technician NOC B 7246

please help its really urgent

thanks
micky