+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE application quick questions:

Zephyrstraint

Apr 13, 2021
EE application clarifications

Hi all,

My application expired some time ago and I am resubmitting it. It has been a while since I filled it last so I just wanted to confirm the details for the following sections:

1. Work history - ONLY the job that I am using for points and that I can get a letter of experience from needs to be listed, is that right? Any other jobs can go in the Personal History section post ITA?

2. Study: I have a WES assessment for my master’s degree. Is there any point listing my Bachelor’s degree and high school certificates there? Or is this another post ITA step? Is there any need to put anything except my master’s degree?

3. As a general question, I am waiting on the results of a French exam that I am estimating will take my score to around 485. I may consider redoing the exam to get the extra 50 points for a high level in both languages as I think my French marks were just beneath the cutoff. I won’t really know how I did for a month, but do you think it’s likely the scores will reach the 480s this year? Obviously nobody but IRCC can say for sure, but I’m just wondering if it’s logical to redo the exam all over again if the scores will dip to the 480s anyway?