CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Are there any Danish people that have recently applied for Express Entry and have Bachelor’s degree (AP + Top-up) from a Danish university? I would like to ask you whether there was any problem getting ECA for AP Degree and Top-up as a full Bachelor’s degree.

To elaborate, Denmark allows students to divide their Bachelor’s degree into 2 parts - an AP degree (2 years) and a Top-up degree (1.5 years), ultimately studying for 3.5 years to earn a Bachelor’s degree.

The CRS mentions that Bachelor’s degree must be “three or more years” in order to be eligible to receive the full amount of points. The thing is, my bachelor’s degree says the duration was 1.5 years and the pre-requisite was to have an AP degree (2 years).

I am worried that WES (or any other institution) might not approve this as a full bachelor’s degree because of the 1.5 years mentioned on the diploma.

Anyone has any experience and would be able to elaborate on it? Would it be required to send both diplomas as proof that I studied for over 3 years?

Additionally, my spouse studied for the AP degree and Bachelor’s degree at 2 different universities. What would be the process then?

Any suggestions/help appreciated. Thank you!