+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

education points

haven30

Feb 2, 2015
Please help, didnt get education points for EE, i would have been given ITA if given points for education. i have assesement from wes, secondary diploma and i should at least got 28 points but in my CRS no poins was given to me. Any idea guys where i made any mistake? thank you!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u applied under FSWP stream, I don't think it is possible to successfully enter education details for secondary diploma let alone get points for it.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haven30 said:
i was able to meet cec criteria but didnt at least get minimum points for education...
When u entered ur secondary school diploma details, where you able to successfully save and add the credential?

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
haven30 said:
Please help, didnt get education points for EE, i would have been given ITA if given points for education. i have assesement from wes, secondary diploma and i should at least got 28 points but in my CRS no poins was given to me. Any idea guys where i made any mistake? thank you!
meet you I have same problem ididnt get 28 point I think only post secondary

haven30

Feb 2, 2015
Singalingali said:
When u entered ur secondary school diploma details, where you able to successfully save and add the credential?
yes i was able to save and send, i even edited twice but still no points... :(