honestboy

Jan 9, 2013
Dear Sir,

I am 33 years old male.
I did 10th in 1996 with 54%
12th in 1998 with 56%
B.com (Accounting) in 2001 with 54 % from English medium university
from 2001 to december 2005 worked as Accountant with Transport company
then i went to australia on student visa from january 2006 to april 2009. taken course of diploma in hospitality management but i could not finished my studies because i did not know about hospitality industry and that course was not my cup of tea, and my educational consultant referred this course to me. then i went back to my home country and join the same transports company as an accountant till today (21st January 2013) continue and i got 6.5 IELTS but not less than 6 in any module.

So can i eligible for canadian SPP study permit or not? I would like to apply for May 2013.

Please guide me. God bless you all.

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
yes you are eligible to apply no doubt about it but you need to chose course of your preference. Since it is not the consulatant who got to study for you but yourself so first decide and apply in any PGD. And then you can apply for SPP.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
ayaz123 said:
yes you are eligible to apply no doubt about it but you need to chose course of your preference. Since it is not the consulatant who got to study for you but yourself so first decide and apply in any PGD. And then you can apply for SPP.
hi my husband is 30 yrs old he did mba from uk 6 yrs back he bcom whta the course of him if he want to study in canada and what are the chancea of getting study permit for him plz plz plz guide my stdy permit has been approvedy husband trv refused and i want him there at any cost i am dr by profession and i am doing diploma over there

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
sqazi said:
hi my husband is 30 yrs old he did mba from uk 6 yrs back he bcom whta the course of him if he want to study in canada and what are the chancea of getting study permit for him plz plz plz guide my stdy permit has been approvedy husband trv refused and i want him there at any cost i am dr by profession and i am doing diploma over there
Refer this course to him and apply hopefully he will get visa. Meeting all the requirements like academic IELTS and need to have 6.5 overall and where in no module should be less than 6.0 bands.

As he have done MBA so I think Masters in Global Management will be a good option. Its a 1 yr study + 6months Internship program. Royal Roads University, British Columbia.

Thanks.