+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credentials

tog

Feb 11, 2018
Hello,
I wonder if I can show my corresponding master education as master degree studies for express entry? I just attended university for examinations. But as a result I got a master diploma.

Correspondence education, method of providing education for nonresident students, primarily adults, who receive lessons and exercises through the mails or some other device and, upon completion, return them for analysis, criticism, and grading. It is extensively used by business and industry in training programs, by men and women in the armed forces, and by the governments of many nations as part of their educational program. It supplements other forms of education and makes independent study programs readily available.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hello,
I wonder if I can show my corresponding master education as master degree studies for express entry? I just attended university for examinations. But as a result I got a master diploma.

Correspondence education, method of providing education for nonresident students, primarily adults, who receive lessons and exercises through the mails or some other device and, upon completion, return them for analysis, criticism, and grading. It is extensively used by business and industry in training programs, by men and women in the armed forces, and by the governments of many nations as part of their educational program. It supplements other forms of education and makes independent study programs readily available.
You will have to get ECA done for your masters to know that