+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Evaluation

confused891

Feb 8, 2015
Hey,
I have a question regarding ECA for express entry.
I am applying under CEC NOC code 2211. I have done Bachelor of Pharmacy back home (India). I have done my document evaluation with PEBC which is a part of appearing for PEBC exams to become registered Pharmacist and also have cleared first stage. Other 2 stage are left to be cleared so I am not yet registered Pharmacist whose NOC code is 3131.

Now my question is to earn extra points for express entry profile with whom do i have to do my Credential Assesment ? Website mentions that if you are applying as a NOC code 3131 then you need your assesment to be done from PEBC. But i am not applying as a Pharmacist so can i do my credential evaluation from WES or any other organisation? And I have a letter from PEBC (which i received after my document evaluation done for appearing pebc exams from PEBC) stating that MY DEGREE IS VALID AND I AM ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR EVALUATING EXAM. So can this be consider as ECA or do i have to do from other organisation.

Please REPLY ASAP.... Work permit ending in July and cut offs are going really high.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
confused891 said:
Hey,
I have a question regarding ECA for express entry.
I am applying under CEC NOC code 2211. I have done Bachelor of Pharmacy back home (India). I have done my document evaluation with PEBC which is a part of appearing for PEBC exams to become registered Pharmacist and also have cleared first stage. Other 2 stage are left to be cleared so I am not yet registered Pharmacist whose NOC code is 3131.

Now my question is to earn extra points for express entry profile with whom do i have to do my Credential Assesment ? Website mentions that if you are applying as a NOC code 3131 then you need your assesment to be done from PEBC. But i am not applying as a Pharmacist so can i do my credential evaluation from WES or any other organisation? And I have a letter from PEBC (which i received after my document evaluation done for appearing pebc exams from PEBC) stating that MY DEGREE IS VALID AND I AM ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR EVALUATING EXAM. So can this be consider as ECA or do i have to do from other organisation.

Please REPLY ASAP.... Work permit ending in July and cut offs are going really high.
Please guide me how to apply for PEBC evaluation??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ambersabarabia said:
Please guide me how to apply for PEBC evaluation??
http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3114/la_id/1.htm

SamarJ

Oct 10, 2016
Pharmacist Evaluation Exam

I'm planning to take the pharmacist evaluation exam .can someone help me to know what are the useful references to study from?

Thanks.