+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Certificate Valuation

S.M.Zahir

Nov 23, 2011
Hi,

I am a Bangladeshi citizen and have had my graduation in UK from American Institution. Just wondering how they CIC going to evaluate my graduation.

If anyone can help me out plz......

Thanks,
S.M.Z

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
S.M.Zahir said:
Hi,

I am a Bangladeshi citizen and have had my graduation in UK from American Institution. Just wondering how they CIC going to evaluate my graduation.

If anyone can help me out plz......

Thanks,
S.M.Z
Well its clear on CIC website. Please do go through it...Number of years of Education and Diploma awarded.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S.M.Zahir said:
Thanks for your re-reply... but wondering how do they ranking these sort of uni or colleges..
As I understand in your question if one graduated from a university or college in UK or America have a factor? I don't think it has any factor. Based on the EG7 guide, what matters is how many years of total education you have, how many diploma you received, do you have finished masteral degree or in kind. Even if you graduated from the University of Timbuktu as long as you meet the education requirement in the guide ;D (correct me if my interpretation of your question is wrong)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
S.M.Zahir said:
Thanks for your re-reply... but wondering how do they ranking these sort of uni or colleges..
No Rankings.... Harvard or An obscure University somewhere in the Dark Recess of Sahara Desert, have same weight-age :D

Jeez Lewis they give same points to a Medical MD (Doctor) and a Simple Bachelor...