+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education and Work for which I don't claim points - post ITA

Grinton

Aug 7, 2019
Canada
I have degrees and job experience for which I don't claim points ( I only claimed points for my Canadian degree and Canadian work experience) - I received an ITA on Wednesday.
Should the other job positions and degree be mentioned only in the "personal history" or in the work and education history as well?

I am asking just because I don't want to lose time to provide job references and degree assessments for those experiences for which I didn't claim points.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have degrees and job experience for which I don't claim points ( I only claimed points for my Canadian degree and Canadian work experience) - I received an ITA on Wednesday.
Should the other job positions and degree be mentioned only in the "personal history" or in the work and education history as well?

I am asking just because I don't want to lose time to provide job references and degree assessments for those experiences for which I didn't claim points.

just personal history

Reactions: Grinton

aejazd

Mar 19, 2019
Hi. I received my ITA on 27th Nov and my question is based on a similar situation. I have just started my current job in November and there is no way I can get the required employment documents due to which I am not claiming any points for this job. But I will have to mention it on the personal history for continuation. Should I be mentioning this on my cover letter under "Optional Documents"?

My next question is based on the travel history:
Pre 2011 - Residence/Nationality India
2011-2016 - Residence UK (Student Visa)
2016-Present - Residence UAE (Employment Visa)

Should I mention UK and UAE in my travel history assuming I have not travelled anywhere outside of the above mentioned places?

Thanks in advance for the response.