+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edexcel HND + Top Up to 3rd Year of UK Bachelor- Need ECA Guidelines to achieve "Two or more Cert"

rishat

Jul 24, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear Forum Members,

I have completed Higher National Diploma in Accounting from Edexcel, UK through distance learning method. The diploma length was 2 years and I was awarded the diploma on September 2012. While doing that HND in a institute of Bangladesh, I was also rewarded another diploma called Higher Diploma in Accounting (HDA) by that institute for pursuing additional subjects. That diploma was awarded to me on August 2012. We can say it is a double recognition.

After that I have directly topped up into the 3rd/ final year of Bachelor of Business Administration in Heriot-Watt University, UK and completed the final year on February 2014 (result published date). It is through distance learning method. Heriot-Watt University took me directly to the third year as they gave exemption the first two years for my HND diploma.

I am planning to complete my ECA from WES. Is there any chance of mine to get "Two or More Certificate/Diploma" category on my CRS ?