+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ecas and AOR question

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
i know Ecas should be taken with a grain of salt but just curious if anyone knows or could advise,

Application file 10-31-07
sponsor approved sent to buffalo and buffalo started processing 12-13-07 received AOR.

Medicals done 10-9-07 for me and my kids, however meds received has not shown up on ecas yet and it has for another person i know with same time line. Is this anything to be concerned about? Should i contact the doctor or buffalo? Is ecas updated at the descrepancy of the IO handeling your case?

ALSO ON MY aor IT SAYS I MUST ADvise of all my dependants including those not following me to canada, i did this on the application as well as court papers saying i could move with them to canada as well as medical exams, are they asking for something more in addition too? or is this generic on all AOR's?

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tamee said:
i know Ecas should be taken with a grain of salt but just curious if anyone knows or could advise,

Application file 10-31-07
sponsor approved sent to buffalo and buffalo started processing 12-13-07 received AOR.

Medicals done 10-9-07 for me and my kids, however meds received has not shown up on ecas yet and it has for another person i know with same time line. Is this anything to be concerned about? Should i contact the doctor or buffalo? Is ecas updated at the descrepancy of the IO handeling your case?

ALSO ON MY aor IT SAYS I MUST ADvise of all my dependants including those not following me to canada, i did this on the application as well as court papers saying i could move with them to canada as well as medical exams, are they asking for something more in addition too? or is this generic on all AOR's?

Thank you
1. Don't worry about no medical on Ecas, if you want to be sure, contact the DMP and see when it was sent.
2. Basically a warning, as some applicants have conveniently forgotten to included children and spouses.

PMM