+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - WES - Transcript related query, kindly advice

Nee_75

Dec 6, 2019
Hi,

I have a confusion and need your advice pls.

I did my MBA from Peking University in China, however they had partnership with Vlerick Business School. So my degree and transcripts are from Vlerick Buiness school, Ghent University but I actually studied MBA in China and received my degree and transcripts in China.

Now from where should I send my Transcripts to WES. Should it be from Peking University in China and Vlerick Business school, Ghent University in Belgium.

Kindly help pls.

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

I did my MBA from Peking University in China, however they had partnership with Vlerick Business School. So my degree and transcripts are from Vlerick Buiness school, Ghent University but I actually studied MBA in China and received my degree and transcripts in China.

Now from where should I send my Transcripts to WES. Should it be from Peking University in China and Vlerick Business school, Ghent University in Belgium.

Kindly help pls.
Hi,

If your Degree states Vlerk Business Scholl under Ghent University, contact them to send your transcripts to WES.

Dan

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

Kindly help pls.
Hi, I am looking for a transcript from Gent University to be sent to WES as well. Can you please let me know if there is any link from which I can apply online for this transcript? As I am not located in Gent at the moment it would be hard for me to perform this activity in person.
Thanks and regards,
Nilesh