+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA VALIDATION REPORT

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I myself & my wife has applied for the Express Entry program through an immigration consultant and my wife is the principal applicant. As part of the process my wife got her ECA done from WES, for doing this the WES REF was given to us by the consultant, after a period of 25 days we got the hard copies from WES and we made the payment immediately. Later on I came know the soft copy is being stored in our account and we need the username & password to access the same. Again so we approached the consultant for the username & password and he has refused to give us the user name and password saying that it is against the company policy. So please friends can you advise me what should we do know to gain access to our account and access the ECA reports. Should we again open and account in WES by ourselves and collect the transcripts for an ECA validation kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
providence said:
Hello Friends,

I myself & my wife has applied for the Express Entry program through an immigration consultant and my wife is the principal applicant. As part of the process my wife got her ECA done from WES, for doing this the WES REF was given to us by the consultant, after a period of 25 days we got the hard copies from WES and we made the payment immediately. Later on I came know the soft copy is being stored in our account and we need the username & password to access the same. Again so we approached the consultant for the username & password and he has refused to give us the user name and password saying that it is against the company policy. So please friends can you advise me what should we do know to gain access to our account and access the ECA reports. Should we again open and account in WES by ourselves and collect the transcripts for an ECA validation kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards
Call WES on this number +12129666311 and request for your login information. They will ask for your details like name, DOB,