+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA VALIDATION REPORT

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I myself & my wife has applied for the Express Entry program through an immigration consultant and my wife is the principal applicant. As part of the process my wife got her ECA done from WES, for doing this the WES REF was given to us by the consultant, after a period of 25 days we got the hard copies from WES and we made the payment immediately. Later on I came know the soft copy is being stored in our account and we need the username & password to access the same. Again so we approached the consultant for the username & password and he has refused to give us the user name and password saying that it is against the company policy. So please friends can you advise me what should we do know to gain access to our account and access the ECA reports. Should we again open and account in WES by ourselves and collect the transcripts for an ECA validation kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
providence said:
Hello Friends,

I myself & my wife has applied for the Express Entry program through an immigration consultant and my wife is the principal applicant. As part of the process my wife got her ECA done from WES, for doing this the WES REF was given to us by the consultant, after a period of 25 days we got the hard copies from WES and we made the payment immediately. Later on I came know the soft copy is being stored in our account and we need the username & password to access the same. Again so we approached the consultant for the username & password and he has refused to give us the user name and password saying that it is against the company policy. So please friends can you advise me what should we do know to gain access to our account and access the ECA reports. Should we again open and account in WES by ourselves and collect the transcripts for an ECA validation kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards
Please contact WES immediately here http://www.wes.org/ca/support/ and explain your situation and see how they can help you access your account?

May I know whether your email was used to create an account with WES for you and your spouse?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
providence said:
Our email address was not given, the agent has given his email address.
So mention this to WES and if you know the email address which was used by the agent mention that as well. On a second thought, why do you need the soft copy of ECA report? You can scan the copy of the report that you have and keep it for your records and for OINP, you can send them a photocopy of the report that you received via post. You can still retain the hard copy that you received for both of you.

More than the soft copy, what you would need is the access to your WES account as you may have to place order for your duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to OINP (if you are applying for OINP). The agents are not allowing you access to this account because of the fact that you will come to know that you have been charged much higher than what WES charges for assessment. For your information, an overseas applicant usually gets charged CAD 322 (including taxes and courier charges) and my assumption is that you would have been charged much higher than that per applicant.

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Stanlee said:
So mention this to WES and if you know the email address which was used by the agent mention that as well. On a second thought, why do you need the soft copy of ECA report? You can scan the copy of the report that you have and keep it for your records and for OINP, you can send them a photocopy of the report that you received via post. You can still retain the hard copy that you received for both of you.

More than the soft copy, what you would need is the access to your WES account as you may have to place order for your duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to OINP (if you are applying for OINP). The agents are not allowing you access to this account because of the fact that you will come to know that you have been charged much higher than what WES charges for assessment. For your information, an overseas applicant usually gets charged CAD 322 (including taxes and courier charges) and my assumption is that you would have been charged much higher than that per applicant.
We don't know which address he has given, we have the WES ref number with us. If we are going to the WES site and order for a duplicate reports by giving the same WES ref number, will this help us in getting the accessing the soft copy. Kindly advise.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
providence said:
We don't know which address he has given, we have the WES ref number with us. If we are going to the WES site and order for a duplicate reports by giving the same WES ref number, will this help us in getting the accessing the soft copy. Kindly advise.
No, you need to login to your account to do that. Once you log in, it knows and automatically picks the Ref. No.

You seem to have been cheated by the consultant...please complain to WES and ask for your username (which actually is the email) changed to your own email and then use forgot password option to change the password.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
providence said:
Reference number is fine, but I am not sure about the email fields given on the page (http://www.wes.org/ca/support/), may be you can try giving your email and your reference and wait for WES to get back to you. Meanwhile you can also try calling this number Telephone: (+1) 416-972-0070 to see whether you can get a resolution to this issue.

By the way, if you just want the soft copies, you might as well ask your agents to give you the soft copy.