+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Through IQAS

aman9989

Jul 5, 2022
I have filed for ECA through IQAS. But my university in Lucknow refused to mail the transcripts to IQAS. Also, they did not sign the Document Request Form. Now, I have a sealed envelope that is signed and stamped on the back flip; but I have brought it with me to Mumbai. Now can I send that sealed envelope directly to IQAS from Mumbai or is it mandatory to send the envelope back to Lucknow and get it dispatched from University Pin Code only?

Please revert or anyone who can share their experience.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have filed for ECA through IQAS. But my university in Lucknow refused to mail the transcripts to IQAS. Also, they did not sign the Document Request Form. Now, I have a sealed envelope that is signed and stamped on the back flip; but I have brought it with me to Mumbai. Now can I send that sealed envelope directly to IQAS from Mumbai or is it mandatory to send the envelope back to Lucknow and get it dispatched from University Pin Code only?

Please revert or anyone who can share their experience.
You can send them on Uni's behalf until and unless they are sealed. WES accepts them and IQAS ought to do that but pop them an email to be sure.