+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Query

anujap

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Hi guys

Is ECA necessary to apply under EE as NOC B?

If yes, any idea what category does Bachelor in Hotel Management from Mumbai Univ. will qualify as because on the WES/ Uni.of Toronto ECA website, they only have options for Technical, Health or Bachelor in Commerce, Arts and Science.

Thanks

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
anujap said:
Hi guys

Is ECA necessary to apply under EE as NOC B?

If yes, any idea what category does Bachelor in Hotel Management from Mumbai Univ. will qualify as because on the WES/ Uni.of Toronto ECA website, they only have options for Technical, Health or Bachelor in Commerce, Arts and Science.

Thanks
You can check the equivalent degree free on WES.org and then order formal evaluation.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

Please can some body help me withe the below Query.

My wife i an MCA candidate. Do I need to do ECA for both BSC as well as MCA or MCA alone is sufficient.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello canada_CEC2410

You will need to evaluate your BSC degree (marksheets and transcript) as well.

marksheets - verified photocopy for the final year from the university you have passed out sealed and stamped in a university envelop. You also need to attest photocopies for the first two years from the college you passed.

Transcripts - this you need to obtain from your college. Then you need to get these transcript verified from the university and sealed in an envelop along with the WES transcript form

This is an easy process and most of the colleges / institution and universities follow a standard procedure.

Hope this helps

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
niravk said:
Hello canada_CEC2410

You will need to evaluate your BSC degree (marksheets and transcript) as well.

marksheets - verified photocopy for the final year from the university you have passed out sealed and stamped in a university envelop. You also need to attest photocopies for the first two years from the college you passed.

Transcripts - this you need to obtain from your college. Then you need to get these transcript verified from the university and sealed in an envelop along with the WES transcript form

This is an easy process and most of the colleges / institution and universities follow a standard procedure.

Hope this helps

Are you sure transcripts also required to be attested from the university?
WES says that mark sheets and final degree certificate to be attested by the the university AND Transcripts

from college in sealed envelope.
Do you have a link?

please reply,
thanks