+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Query for WES

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi,

Can some of you please guide me about ECA?

I submitted application in express entry yesterday...
But I got very less points (282), as I don't have LMIA offer letter and my educational degrees in not evaluated... ??? ???

I completed 10th in 1998, 12th class in 2000 and then B. Tech. C.Sc. in 2004.
All the degrees from reputed University from India..

Do I need to get Transcript of all the three degrees (10th, 12th and B. Tech) or just B. Tech. transcript is required for WES??

One more query, My Wife has 3 years of Bachelors + 2 years of Masters degree.... How many more points will I get if I submit transcript for my wife educational degrees and go for evaluation in WES.

Please Guide me to get more points..

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
prav082 said:
Hi,

Can some of you please guide me about ECA?

I submitted application in express entry yesterday...
But I got very less points (282), as I don't have LMIA offer letter and my educational degrees in not evaluated... ??? ???

I completed 10th in 1998, 12th class in 2000 and then B. Tech. C.Sc. in 2004.
All the degrees from reputed University from India..

Do I need to get Transcript of all the three degrees (10th, 12th and B. Tech) or just B. Tech. transcript is required for WES??

One more query, My Wife has 3 years of Bachelors + 2 years of Masters degree.... How many more points will I get if I submit transcript for my wife educational degrees and go for evaluation in WES.

Only your B Tech is needed.
Your wife's if you want to do then only M Sc. But you will get 10 points for her evaluation

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get your ECA evaluated from WES at the earliest. Have you included your IELTS score in the points tally mentioned above?

tymix

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
prav082 said:
How many more points will I get if I submit transcript for my wife educational degrees and go for evaluation in WES.

Only WES and EE can answer your question

arundiya

Feb 25, 2015
Hello I have some question in eca. While I tried to do the assessment online the final page show 220 dollars but how do I send my documents. Do I need to contact my university to send the transcript to wes? What are the information I should provide to my university in order to request the transcript.my highest qualification is master so that alone is enough or do I need to add any other doc along with this.
And also my EE application saying ineligible is it because I do not add my ielts score? Can update my profile once I get my ielts and then will the same profile become eligible?

I'm planning for PR under EE.

Will appreciate your help on this.
Arun

sunoj

Feb 28, 2015
Hello,

I have the following educational qualifications:

1) high school (10 years)
2) higher secondary (2 years)
3) diploma/polytechnic (3 years)
4) B.E computer Sc (lateral entry/direct second year entry -3 years)

WES has provided me the below assessment results:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors' Degree - 4 years

ANALYSIS:
1) for diploma : Secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years)
2) for engineering : bachelor's degree (4 years)

Questions:
1) Do I need to input all the educational qualifications in the Express entry profile, right from school?
2) If so, does ECA required for all of them?
3) If it is the highest degree alone, then do I need to place the years of study as 3 or 4?

Thanks

sunoj

Feb 28, 2015
Do we need to add school , higher secondary school details under education history of EE profile? OR only the final degree?

arundiya

Feb 25, 2015
One more question.
I have masters from UK and bachelors from India. Getting credential assessed for master is enough or I need to get eca for my bachelor's and masters as well?
Guys this is my number 00918754298664. Will appreciate if some contact and provide more info
Thanks
Arun

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
arundiya said:
One more question.
I have masters from UK and bachelors from India. Getting credential assessed for master is enough or I need to get eca for my bachelor's and masters as well?
Guys this is my number 00918754298664. Will appreciate if some contact and provide more info
Thanks
Arun
hi guys,
In order to fill the transcript form, i need to have WES ref no. Where can i find this. I was filling online application. Is once I make the payment only I will receive a WES reference number? plz help.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
hi guys,
In order to fill the transcript form, i need to have WES ref no. Where can i find this. I was filling online application. Is once I make the payment only I will receive a WES reference number? plz help.
any one who have gone through this process plz help

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
arundiya said:
Hello I have some question in eca. While I tried to do the assessment online the final page show 220 dollars but how do I send my documents. Do I need to contact my university to send the transcript to wes? What are the information I should provide to my university in order to request the transcript.my highest qualification is master so that alone is enough or do I need to add any other doc along with this.
And also my EE application saying ineligible is it because I do not add my ielts score? Can update my profile once I get my ielts and then will the same profile become eligible?

I'm planning for PR under EE.

Will appreciate your help on this.
Arun
Will try to answer your questions :
how do I send my documents? You do not send any document to WES. It your University who you have to approach for sending the documents directly to WES. All universities in India issue transcripts upon request from ex-students. So contact them and do as they direct you.

my highest qualification is master so that alone is enough or do I need to add any other doc along with this.
Even though my highest qualification was Master's, my University took graduation documents too. So again, contact your University and do as they direct you.

my EE application saying ineligible is it because I do not add my ielts score?
Unlikely. Ineligibility is typically judged over the NOC code which means the type of job/profession you pursue. But just to be sure how much is your CRS score coming ?

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hi guys,
In order to fill the transcript form, i need to have WES ref no. Where can i find this. I was filling on-line application, but not completed(Not yet made the payment) . Is that the reason I don't have yet a WES Ref. No?

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
mrwait said:
hi guys,
In order to fill the transcript form, i need to have WES ref no. Where can i find this. I was filling on-line application, but not completed(Not yet made the payment) . Is that the reason I don't have yet a WES Ref. No?
you got it man !