+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA options

Mar 2, 2022
Hi All,

I'm planning on applying to Express Entry soon but required some guidance regarding the Educational credential assessment (ECA). I saw that there are 5 options suitable for getting the ECA from:

My highest degree is the Master's degree that I got from the University of Pennsylvania in the US. Which service would be the best suited to get the ECA from there in the fastest time with the least hassle on my part?

I had heard that some of the services have direct linkages with US universities to get the documents from the universities digitally without needing to mail anything. Based on that, which one of the 5 options would be best to get the fastest ECA report and with the least hassle?

I would really appreciate if you can share your recent experiences with the 5 options in the last year or so since the pandemic changed things.

Thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

I'm planning on applying to Express Entry soon but required some guidance regarding the Educational credential assessment (ECA). I saw that there are 5 options suitable for getting the ECA from:

My highest degree is the Master's degree that I got from the University of Pennsylvania in the US. Which service would be the best suited to get the ECA from there in the fastest time with the least hassle on my part?

I had heard that some of the services have direct linkages with US universities to get the documents from the universities digitally without needing to mail anything. Based on that, which one of the 5 options would be best to get the fastest ECA report and with the least hassle?

I would really appreciate if you can share your recent experiences with the 5 options in the last year or so since the pandemic changed things.

Thanks!
WES used to be fastest before the pandemic. Don't know their current processing times but given your degree is from USA, WES seems like a good bet

Reactions: Naturgrl