+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - India MBA Equivalency

Sidd@92

Dec 13, 2019
Hi,
I have done my MBA (2 years) from IIFT in India. I think WES is giving MBA equivalency to One year diploma and not Masters Program. I want to know if i do my ECA from CES will they give Masters equivalency to India MBA? Also, is it fine if i have done my BTech ECA from WES and MBA ECA from CES? or both should be from same institute?

in5ni8

Feb 10, 2020
Hi,
I have also the same problem. I am from the 2010-12 batch. I checked with Ms. Kavitha from IIFT and she asked to write a mail to the COE (controlerller or examinations or loe). I checked with her if it is due to our course being from July to March, but she said it is a 2 yr program so that shudnt be issue. and noone apprarently has complaint ed of this issue.

Have u finally applied under ITA and does putting it under ""one year program jeopardise your CRS score ?

"et me know if you plan to do a reevaluation under ICAS (not possible until July), IQAS, BCIT or CES

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi.. Can someone pls advise which ECA to choose for MBA from IBS Hyderabad? Does IQAS evaluate it as Master? Any advise is appreciated.. thank you :)

sfsharief

Aug 9, 2021
Hi.
I have completed my Bachelor's in Engineering (4 year program) and my MBA (2 year program) from Osmania University in India.

I would like to know what is the equivalency it will be granted? With WES, it is recognized as a PG Diploma ( 1 year ).
Also, which ECA agency is recommended if I am to get a Masters (2 years) recognition? Also, are all ECA agencies accepted/recognized for Express entry immigration purpose.

Thanks
Faraaz