+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Help Needed

alidaood

May 5, 2018
Hey, I am a new member here. I am planning to get my degrees evaluated for Canadian Immigration--- through express entry. I have done Bachelors in Business Management (BBA Hons) which was a 3 years program from Institute of Business Management (IOBM) in Karachi Pakistan. Later I followed it up with a MBA in Marketing, which was a 1-year program from same institute. This was done back in year 2001 – 2005. At that time in Pakistan (4) year’s bachelors degree program was not common, it was introduced later on. So now I need to get my degrees evaluated however I have been told by someone that my degree will be evaluated equivalent to a 4 years Bachelors program in Canada. This will be not serve the purpose as I will loss points in express entry program. I would appreciate if anyone of you specially from Pakistan who has similar case like me can share his / her experience.

My other question is regarding services of which company to choose for ECA. As far as little knowledge I gathered I have mainly 2 options. One is WES, advantage is result only in 20 working days & disadvantage is u need to get your high school and college degree / certificates as well along with Bachelors or Masters degree. Other option is IQAS, Advantage no need to give school or college certificates however result in 2 months. Price for both is more or less same. Can anyone confirm if I am on the right track/

Thanks.

Ali

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey, I am a new member here. I am planning to get my degrees evaluated for Canadian Immigration--- through express entry. I have done Bachelors in Business Management (BBA Hons) which was a 3 years program from Institute of Business Management (IOBM) in Karachi Pakistan. Later I followed it up with a MBA in Marketing, which was a 1-year program from same institute. This was done back in year 2001 – 2005. At that time in Pakistan (4) year’s bachelors degree program was not common, it was introduced later on. So now I need to get my degrees evaluated however I have been told by someone that my degree will be evaluated equivalent to a 4 years Bachelors program in Canada. This will be not serve the purpose as I will loss points in express entry program. I would appreciate if anyone of you specially from Pakistan who has similar case like me can share his / her experience.

My other question is regarding services of which company to choose for ECA. As far as little knowledge I gathered I have mainly 2 options. One is WES, advantage is result only in 20 working days & disadvantage is u need to get your high school and college degree / certificates as well along with Bachelors or Masters degree. Other option is IQAS, Advantage no need to give school or college certificates however result in 2 months. Price for both is more or less same. Can anyone confirm if I am on the right track/

Thanks.

Ali
We have a whatsapp group where a number of Pakistani PR candidates have applied for ECA through IQAS. Please join through following link and ask your questions in the group directly. They may be able to help you.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6wTEMYoEoxAIndJqze3OBa