+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for MBA from India (Part Time / Distance Education)

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Hi,

I have looked for other posts from people with similar issues and I came across a few but still think I need help from the seniors here.

I have a four year bachelors degree (Regular) and a two year masters degree from Annamalai University (part time / distance education). Both from India. Finding it difficult to contact the University where I did my bachelors degree, I contacted ICAS to confirm if they can provide an assessment based on my masters degree alone to which they sent me a positive reply. I went ahead with the process.

Does anyone here have any experience with this?
How did ICAS assess your two year part time masters degree from Annamalai University (or part time MBA from any other University)?

I am hoping to claim 126 points for the masters degree.

Reactions: ETHU SURESH

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shmotash said:
Hi,

I have looked for other posts from people with similar issues and I came across a few but still think I need help from the seniors here.

I have a four year bachelors degree (Regular) and a two year masters degree from Annamalai University (part time / distance education). Both from India. Finding it difficult to contact the University where I did my bachelors degree, I contacted ICAS to confirm if they can provide an assessment based on my masters degree alone to which they sent me a positive reply. I went ahead with the process.

How did ICAS assess your two year part time masters degree from Annamalai University (or part time MBA from any other University)?

Hey.. Even I'm planning to do ECA for my spouse. She's completed MBA from Annamalai University - Distance Education.

Kindly keep your outcome posted.

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey.. Will you be kind enough to share the ECA result here?

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Hi Jayy,

I sent mine to ICAS and got a +ve result from them.

To see my ECA timeline follow the link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/icas-canada-application-timelines-t238277.180.html

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shmotash said:
Hi Jayy,

I sent mine to ICAS and got a +ve result from them.

To see my ECA timeline follow the link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/icas-canada-application-timelines-t238277.180.html
Hi Shmotash..

I'm more than curious to know the Canadian Equivalency! Do you mind sharing?!

Thank you very much for your time.

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
sorry Jayy, by +ve result I meant assessed as equivalent to Canadian Master of Business Administration.
Are you sending to ICAS or WES?

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
sorry Jayy, by +ve result I meant assessed as equivalent to Canadian Master of Business Administration.
Are you sending to ICAS or WES?

Hi,

I am in the same situation. I have done Bachelors(4 year regular degree) and MBA(2 years Distance education). From the experience of people , my master should be evaluated as equivalent to Masters's.

Please tell me one thing, while filing the express entry profile forms, did you enter your MBA as part time or full time?

Its like the distance education should be entered as part time or full time in express entry profile account?

Please confirm. Thanking you.

ETHU SURESH

Oct 2, 2020
Hi,

Hi brother,
Did you get the ECA as Masters degree in distant MBA from Annamalai university by ICAS??? Please reply. TIA

farzujee

Mar 28, 2021
Hi brother,
Did you get the ECA as Masters degree in distant MBA from Annamalai university by ICAS??? Please reply. TIA
HI,
Are you able to get your CES with Masters equivalency for your Annamalai university distance education MBA program ?